Are you creative, highly motivated, and detail oriented? Are you eager to learn, and looking to join an established and long-standing successful family run business in the Edmonton area? If so, we are growing and looking for talented and first-class candidates who are goal-oriented and enjoy working as part of a winning team. All candidates priorities should align with task completion, and customer satisfaction for each and every project. If you are looking for a rewarding career, then come join our team as a Sign Painter.
PM Signs is Edmonton’s leading custom sign designer, manufacturer and installer of architectural products, including all types of exterior and interior signage and other specialty elements for businesses in the Greater Edmonton area. As a Sign Painter you will be responsible for the paint related parts of all sign projects.
- Must have the ability to carry out detailed written or verbal instructions
- Must be able to perform the following physical activities: Reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, fingering, grasping, repetitive motions
- Duties of this position are performed in a shop setting with continuous exposure to markers,
- paints, spray adhesives, and equipment movement hazards.
- Must be able to meet the significant pressure of tight deadlines and handle multiple projects at a time.
- Builds and sustains effective relationships with team members in all other departments
- Follow all company policies and procedures
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent is required; advanced education degree is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic math skills (adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing whole numbers and fractions and converting fractions to decimals and vice versa)
- Ability to work well under pressure to output high volume, high quality work
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift 50 or more pounds repetitively throughout the workday
- Must have the flexibility to lean over a waist-high table and use back forth hand motions to apply vinyl letters and graphics as needed
- Light power equipment skills
HOW TO APPLY
We offer competitive wages and great benefits. If you are interested please send your resume by e-mail with Sign Painter in the subject line to Travis Brown or call 780-454-6490 or fax 780-451-0337.