Are you creative, highly motivated, and detail oriented? Are you eager to learn, and looking to join an established and long-standing successful family run business in the Edmonton area? If so, we are growing and looking for talented and first-class candidates who are goal-oriented and enjoy working as part of a winning team. All candidates priorities should align with task completion, and customer satisfaction for each and every project. If you are looking for a rewarding career, not just another job, then come join our team as a Sign Manufacturer!
PM Signs is Edmonton’s leading custom sign designer, manufacturer and installer of architectural products, including all types of exterior and interior signage and other specialty elements for businesses in the Greater Edmonton area. As a Sign Manufacturer, you will be responsible for all aspects of the physical production of signs. Your attention to detail must be impeccable as you will be responsible for conducting quality assurance tasks to ensure the efficient production of high quality, and accurate signs.
- Ability to read and follow a design layout provided by our in-house design team
- Vinyl material preparation and manipulation including application, cutting, painting, laminating, cleaning, and maintaining
- Perform quality assurance measures pre- and post-production
- Responsible for finishing tasks such as laminating, encapsulating, and/or mounting of printed pieces
- Track and report on inventory levels and stock to be reordered to the production manager
- Responsible for a clean and stocked workspace
- Multiple, simultaneous project management responsibilities
- Execute routine machine maintenance and minor repairs when necessary
- Builds and sustains effective relationships with team members in all other departments
- Follow all company policies and procedures
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent is required; advanced education degree is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic math skills (adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing whole numbers and fractions and converting fractions to decimals and vice versa)
- Ability to work well under pressure to output high volume, high quality work
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift 50 or more pounds repetitively throughout the workday
- Must have the flexibility to lean over a waist-high table and use back forth hand motions to apply vinyl letters and graphics as needed
- Light power equipment skills
HOW TO APPLY
We offer competitive wages and great benefits. If you are interested please send your resume by e-mail with Sign Manufacturer in the subject line to Travis Brown or call 780-454-6490 or fax your resume to 780-451-0337.